Want to Discover the Proven Effective Self-Defense Applications found in the sport martial arts you may have learned in your youth?
- Do YOU want to be ready – just in case?
- Want to have fun and lose weight, too?
- Did you ever wonder how smaller Karate Masters effectively use their natural body movements against larger and stronger opponents?
- Do YOU want to reduce your stress, improve your self-control, get into better shape, and how about having some FUN while learning traditional karate?
If you are interested in:
* reducing your stress,
* improving your self-control,
* getting in better shape, and/or
* having FUN in a cooperative, non-competitive environment.
(When was the last time you did anything for FUN?)
Then discover the hard to find, yet proven effective, easy to learn, natural body movements of traditional Okinawan Self-Defense Karate.
Our 8th Degree Master instructor has over 35 years of experience teaching Self-Defense Karate to U.S. Marines, Embassy Security Forces, foreign security operatives, and people just like you. Our Self-Defense Karate instruction is based on proven effective historical self-defense templates (kata) used by unarmed Okinawans since the early 1800s. These templates and self-defense applications still effectively function today. In each class, you will learn, practice, and perfect Shidokan Shorin Ryu self-defense katas (Video link here) and their realistic, proven effective adult self-defense karate applications through partner drills (Kumite and bunkai). These will soon become natural reactions so you don’t have to think about what to do to defend yourself.
The hardest part about your learning Self-Defense Karate
is just making the decision to attend your first class!
Develop your self-confidence and skills to avoid a violent confrontation, or if unavoidable competently and quickly end it.
“Make Friends Through Karate!”
— Seikichi Iha, Hanshi, 10th Degree
Obviously, no sales pressure nor contract stress because you pay only for the months you attend self-defense Karate classes.
contact us at: http://www.virginiadojo.com or email@example.com