Plymouth Ryukyu Kobujutsu (Kobudo) & Karate-Jutsu
• Are you looking for a traditional martial art that values courage, courtesy, discipline, harmony, honor, humility, perseverance, respect, and self-control?
• Have you considered a martial art school in which one can move up through the ranks based purely on one's hard work and dedicated training and not on natural talent?
• Do you want to learn a martial art that incorporates the use of weapons as an integral part of your training?
If so, check us out in "Programs & Class Schedules" below. If that interests you, you're welcome to try us out.
Rating & Reviews
Currently Not Rated
Plymouth Sports Complex
8 Natalie Way
Plymouth, MA 02360
Martial Art Styles
The following Martial Arts Styles are offered at Plymouth Ryukyu Kobujutsu (Kobudo) & Karate-Jutsu:
- Ryukyu Kobujutsu
Programs & Class Schedule
Our style of martial art is collectively known as Yuishinkai Kobujutsu with Karate from the Gansho (Motrokatsu) Inoue - Yasuhiro Konishi lineage; Ryukyu Kobujutsu (Kobudo) from the Gansho (Motokatsu) Inoue - Shinken Taira - Moden Yabiku lineage; and Bujutsu from Seiko Fujita. The current headmaster of both Yuishinkai and Ryukyu Kobujutsu Hozon Shinko Kai is Hanshi Kisho Inoue, the son of the late Master Gansho (Motokatsu) Inoue.
For additional details, please check http://www.yuishinkai.info
• Sunday 7:30-8:15 PM - Ryukyu Kobujutsu (Kobudo)
• Sunday 8:15-8:45 PM - Taijutsu & Karate-Jutsu
• monthly fee, no contract
Detailed class information can be found at http://goo.gl/RD59x
The instructor Colman Fink is the Chief Instructor at Yuishinkai Kobujutsu USA and is a Branch Chief in the USA for both Yuishinkai and Ryukyu Kobujutsu Hozon Shinko Kai. He also teaches Tai Chi (Taiji), Qigong and Daoyin.
Have a Question?
Would you like more information on hours, classes and programs available at Plymouth Ryukyu Kobujutsu (Kobudo) & Karate-Jutsu? Please contact the school with your questions.
Enhance This Page