Plymouth Taiji (Tai Chi), Qigong & Daoyin
• Are you looking for a non-impact exercise art that is gentler on your body especially the joints but will help you learn balance, improve coordination, enhance circulation, condition the fascia, and increase muscular strength?
• Do you feel stressed out from work related pressures or family issues but don’t like to take medication to relax you?
• Would you rather get energized through energy cultivation exercises than use chemical stimulants?
• Do you want to cross-train in a soft martial art to balance out your hard martial arts?
If the answer is YES, then READ ON BELOW.
Rating & Reviews
Currently Not Rated
Budokan Martial Arts Club
11 Memorial Drive
Plymouth, MA 02360
Martial Art Styles
The following Martial Arts Styles are offered at Plymouth Taiji (Tai Chi), Qigong & Daoyin:
- Tai chi
Programs & Class Schedule
If you had answered yes to the above questions, then the Taiji & Qigong program (as described below) is just what you need. Check us out and come in for a free trial.
Yang style Taiji (Tai Chi) is taught in 24-form, 37-form, double Yang form, long-sword form and broad-sword form. The Qigong exercises also include Zhan Zhuang, Baduanjin, Liangong Shibafa, Pingshuaigong, Zhineng Qigong and Taiji Daoyin and others.
For additional details, please check http://www.martialartswithcolman.com
• Sunday - 6:00-6:45 PM, Taiji, Qigong & Daoyin
• Monthly fee, no contract
Additional class information can be found at http://goo.gl/9Xddg
The instructor Colman Fink who has been involved with the martial arts for over 40 years, also teaches Karate Jutsu and Ryukyu Kobujutsu (Kobudo). He also teaches Taiji & Qigong in Wareham.
Have a Question?
Would you like more information on hours, classes and programs available at Plymouth Taiji (Tai Chi), Qigong & Daoyin? Please contact the school with your questions.
Enhance This Page