In our school, we learn all the skills of Wing Chun Kung Fu:
1) Baat Jaam Dao – Sword Form
2) Muk Yan Jong – Wooden Dummy
3) Luk Dim Boon Gwun – Pole Form
4) Chi Sau – Sticky Hands (And Chi Gerk – Sticky Legs)
5) Biu Ji – Darting Fingers Form
6) Chum Kiu – Seeking/Searching Bridge Form
7) Siu Nim Tao – Small Thoughts/Little Idea Form
It is imperative one learn all of these to understand the full system of Wing Chun Kung Fu. As Bruce Lee never learned the entire system, many see that the system of Wing Chun made Bruce Lee into a dynamo.
This is also the system of many military and law enforcement. The Wing Chun system teaches military and police how to shield their weapons away from criminals. This is important because without proper training, criminals can get their hands on the weapons of law enforcement.
Wing Chun Kung Fu stresses using very little time and a great deal of efficiency of skill. In the adult classes, for this skill, we learn how this system targets areas where one can either have mercy or destroy an opponent. In the school, we learn how to use it in any area of fighting. (We are including the idea of ground-fighting as well.)