Spicar's Martial Arts Taekwondo Karate
We are a professional full time martial arts school unlike any other. At Spicar’s Martial Arts Taekwondo Karate in Southlake you will learn traditional Taekwondo, aka Korean Karate from highly skilled, unique professionals with many years of experience. As well as learning an ancient martial art, you will also benefit from high-energy workouts and fun programs. You will train in a spacious (3000sf) and safe environment. We are located in Southlake, Texas (right next to Kroger), and serve Grapevine, Colleyville, Keller, Westlake, Trophy Club and Roanoke communities.
We have exciting karate, kickboxing, and self defense classes for Kids, Teens and Adults.
2120 E. Southlake Blvd, Suite B
Southlake, TX 76092
Martial Art Styles
The following Martial Arts Styles are offered at Spicar's Martial Arts Taekwondo Karate:
Programs & Class Schedule
Taekwondo Karate And Self Defense For Kids (age 4-12):
- Taekwondo is an excellent way for children to receive the proper exercise and fitness training they need, while also learning the art of effective self-defense.
- Children learn how to reach their full potential through our confidence building martial arts program. Direct but caring instructors provide expert training in a fun, safe and disciplined environment to produce positive results. We develop vital skills of focus, respect, discipline, self-esteem and responsibility.
Taekwondo Karate And Self Defense For Teens (age 13-19):
- It is more challenging than ever to be a teenager in America. We have the ultimate way to build confidence, self-esteem, develop self-discipline, self-control, and athletic skills, while having lots of fun!
Impress your family and friends, get your Black Belt along with your High School Diploma!
- We help teens develop skills to overcome their fears and successfully deal with life challenges in high school and beyond.
Taekwondo Karate And Self Defense For Adults (age 20+):
- Besides being a powerful form of self defense, the exercise you get from karate (aerobic / cardio, kickboxing, strength training, flexibility) benefits every part of the body, including how you feel about yourself, the health of your heart, the strength of your muscles and the density of your bones.
- When you exercise your body produces endorphins, which are chemicals that make you feel more peaceful and happier. Exercise can help some people sleep better and help with mild depression and self-esteem. Plus, exercise can give you a real sense of accomplishment from having achieved goals.
Have a Question?
Would you like more information on hours, classes and programs available at Spicar's Martial Arts Taekwondo Karate? Please contact the school with your questions.
Enhance This Page