Train to be a Ninja!
Life Mastery Through Martial Arts
We specialize in “the art of winning.”
To-Shin Do Ninja martial arts training was developed as a way to promote peace, security, and well-being in the world – command over adversity – not as a way to practice violence. The world needs more protectors, not more predators.
As a protector, you will learn methods to deal with:
• Grappling, throwing, choking and joint locking
• Striking, kicking, and punching
• Self defense when pulled to the ground
• Stick, blade, cord, and projectile defense
• Gun disarms and safety
• Knife and cane defenses
• Successfully handling multiple assailants and surprise attacks
• Overcoming psychological intimidation or bullying
We offer a very modern approach to personal defense and the inner power that makes life work well, based on ancient protector disciplines passed down from noble Japanese samurai and ninja warrior families. We are the only licensed school in the tri-state area to teach ninjutsu under Stephen K. Hayes, the foremost authority on ninja training in the Western world.
Leonard Dokutoshi Pimentel, 5th degree Black Belt and owner of NYC Quest Dojo , trained with An-shu Stephen K. Hayes for nearly 20 years and continues as an ardent student of To-Shin Do Kasumi-An Ninja martial arts training.