Hakkoryu Ryuko Dojo - School of Martial Arts - LLC
The Hakkoryu Ryuko Dojo – Jesus Bonilla, Sandaikichu Judan Shihan. Retired US Marine Corps, and head instructor at the Japanese Martial Arts Training & Health Center LLC. Provides diversified teachings to cover comprehensive forms of self-defense in martial arts training mind, body, and spirit. Taiho-Jitsu - Police apprehension tactical training with pressure points utilizing effective and comprehensive arresting techniques.
18639 SW (TV )Tualatan HWY.
Beaverton, OR 97003
Martial Art Styles
The following Martial Arts Styles are offered at Hakkoryu Ryuko Dojo - School of Martial Arts - LLC:
- Jiu-Jitsu (Jujutsu/Jujitsu)
- Kyokushin Karate
- Hakkoryu Jujutsu
- Yoshitsune Jujutsu
- Taizan Yoshin-Ryu Jitsu
- & Taiho Jitsu - Police Apprehension
Programs & Class Schedule
Mondays / Wednesday:
• (Ages 4 thru 5) are from 2:30 p.m. thru 3:30 p.m.,
• (Ages 6 thru 10) are from 4:00 p.m. thru 5:00 p.m.
• (Ages 11 thru 13) are from 5:15 p.m. thru 6:15 p.m.
Saturday will have a variety of different session:
• All ages from (4 thru 10) are from 10:30 a.m., thru 11:30 a.m.
• Age from (11 thru 13) is from Noon thru 1:30 p.m.
Adults classes on Monday & Wednesday are from 7:00 p.m., thru 8:15 p.m., and on Saturday from 8:30 a.m. thru 10:15
Private sessions are by prearranged with Instructor and party and have different costs.
Special Koho Igaku Shiatsu - Finger Pressure Therapy. Training TBA. only offered on weekends.
Have a Question?
Would you like more information on hours, classes and programs available at Hakkoryu Ryuko Dojo - School of Martial Arts - LLC? Please contact the school with your questions.
Enhance This Page